Sunday, May 20, 2012

Well lets try this again. I have been watching a few blogs for years and I think I can do on. Hell I talk enough, might as well put it to good use.

Anybody who knows me knows I always have an idea, some will work...some not so much. But you have to try. I am always trying to make some task easier or to find a new way to do something. So now I will start....Hey wait, I got an idea.

This week I had a few ideas...not the usual amount but a few. I start a lot of ideas but dont always finish.  I made a cute baseball bay necklace with a freshwater pearl as the ball, with pearl earrings to match. This was for the raffle basket at closing day in our little league. Turned out cute and another mother asked if I could make her a football as well. So that will be in my list for the coming week. I will post the of the baseball bat if I can figure out how....It was a last minute picture and already in the basket since I forgot...oops.

I really really really need to get back into my studio and clean it up, this would help my creative process. It is a mess that has been building for 5 years and I dont want to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment